Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rustic DIY garden wind chime

Hi there friends! hope you all had a happy Diwali! I had an absolute blast!  It is good to be back after a break and I was anyway dying to share this with you all.  I have already featured a plant pot wind chime in one of my earlier posts but wanted to do something that did justice to the one I saw while browsing through one of my favourite blogs Funkyjunk interiors. So here is the inspired chime which is a snap to do. Looks so pretty too. I just love the play of colours on the pots which makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor use.


These inexpensive pots can be found at any local exhibition and the best part is that putting this together involves almost no effort since they already have holes, just a rope which is run right through and knotted at the bell and then to hold each inverted pot in place..
Check out the source of inspiration here at Funkyjunkinteriors.

Here is the one step chime I posted a while ago with just one pot. I have since unearthed the other and created the double layered look.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */