Monday, November 25, 2013

A fun DIY accent for the table

This is one of the many coaster crafts I have done since I am now an established coaster freak. Few people who like craft can resist a crocheted coaster and I simply had to have these - they looked so vintage and pretty. Here is how I used two of them.


I got two of the pretty coasters together with a bamboo skewer. Aren't  they pretty?


Using fabric glue I stuck the skewer to the centre of the wrong side of one of them and put on a scotch tape for good measure.


The ran the glue around the edges of the wrong sides of both coasters


And stuck them together. I added a wooden bead to the centre of each side and viola! 


a funky crochet accent is ready in a snap. Don't you simply adore the whimsy of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */