Saturday, November 9, 2013

Repurposing coasters

Yeah I know this has been done to death but trust me this one is good...if you, like me,  have the habit of collecting coasters because they are cute and different you are likely to be left wondering if there is another nice way of using them.. well me too. I bought this set of translucent coasters in Sydney because I loved them very funky and what can I say I had to have them. I used the as coasters for a bit and then the repurposing bug started to eat into me... soon enough I obtained this rubbermaid box and lost its lid...and I did not want to throw it out. That is when the idea hit and out came the glue drops and here is the result. What do you think?


I had four coasters and so I stuck four of them on the four sides of this box... looks pretty and holds all my herb tea bags. Let's take a closer look at the coaster



Sweet nah? And here is my cup of herb tea


It looks pretty even sitting in my kitchen cupboard and I must admit that I set this tray up for this post. That kettle actually has other uses. Soon enough I shall reveal what it actually holds...watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */