Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some of my favourite things....

There is something about little pots that makes me go weak in the knees...Over the years I have collected many different types. Some broke in transit, some I couldn't carry with me, but I still treasure my little collection which has survived the rough and tumble of life...Here's a look at my collection...

I bought these at an exhibition. They were created by the daughter of a national award winning potter. She was studying in 12th then... Great talent!


A friend who knows my craze for pots, gifted me this pretty set, crafted by village artists... Stunning!




These were collected over the years. They are all from Contemporary Arts and Craft in various cities...

My brass pot collection, from Chennai and Kerala... Well, how do you like them? I am always on the lookout for more... lookout for a collection of chimes and mobiles..., coming soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */