Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Creative uses for clothesclips

We have at one time or another seen the large sized clothespins which serve as photo holders.I have used normal sized clothes clips to do that and more... here is one I picked up in Surrey. I printed the day and date I got it. Then  I tilted it back a little so that the photo does not fall over and stuck it to a block from an old Jenga game. Then I put in a relevant photo and a stiff card stuck to size to prevent it from falling backwards and my photo holder is ready. You really just have to slide the photo and card in so changing the photo is easy too...


Here are another pair of clothes clips - the regular ones that we get here in India. Use a pair and trim as you wish - in a party this could be a place holder... the happy thing about this pair is that you don't even have to attach it to wood. Use a stiff card cut to size as backing and  the clips will just hold the photo in place. Attach trims with blue tack for a temporary arrangement. Only glitch is that you can use only small size photos in these holders, but it is a fun arrangement and one that gets a lot of attention!



1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */