Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Relocation and such

Hi there!
Yes I have been missing for long, long time ...apologies for letting life overwhelm me but that's me I guess.  So much to do. I have to redo my home tour page and even revamp the look of the blog..well for now I am into door charms,  since we have a few more doors and windows in our new house. They just add a little colour and sound to our home and of course take me back to the places from where I bought the pieces or the whole!

Here is the first one - old buttons, the lovely heart from a shop now closed; takes me back to that delightful place bursting to the gills with ribbons, beads and baubles... and of course that endless roll of ribbon... this is one from my craft basket...



Love the sound the metal flower makes when the wind teases it.  I hear it first thing in the morning, followed by birdsong. Metal art from the South east Asia..


This last one is inspired by a  lovely sleek one I saw at a learning centre. Of course it was sleek and well done. My copy is ...well ...rustic shall I say! So it is Bastar bell meets cow bell from hardware store (of all places!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */