Sunday, March 30, 2014

Add a touch of fun to your cupboard knobs

I have put up masks and still have a few on the walls of my home. Could,t resist picking up a couple on my recent trip to Bali but I was determined to find another way of displaying it. After more than a month, I found an interesting way to do this


Before I hung the mask on the cupboard knob, I hung a golden tassel which looks like a sort of Golden neck ornament or beard even... 


I like decor which puts a smile on my face every time...


And I tug gently at the tassel to open that shelf which is not opened every day.. so how do you like my take on decor? Write in and tell me

1 comment:

  1. Ohh...this is such a nice idea. beautiful masks. sorry for not visiting you blog, you wrote me long time back around in Diwali and somehow I missed at that time. welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */