Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My home office / WeWork

When I relocated to a city away from my office, I had to create a home office in a desk unit in my rented home. I sure miss the chatter of co workers and office lunches but I took this as an opportunity to combine work and my blog right here on my desk. The decor on my tiny work space changes now and again and when WeWork invited me to share my work space I was delighted! (it gave me the chance to redo a bit of my tiny desk.)


Here is my tiny work desk. This is where I plan people's travel and where I think up ideas for my blog. When I visited the WeWork website I straightaway got a few decor ideas!  Such amazing shared work spaces! I love humour and I am a great fan of Gerald Durrell, the British author and Mario Miranda, the late Goan cartoonist.  Mario's poster features prominently on my desk. This is a permanent fixture in my otherwise varying decor.


Here is a sugar container I picked up in Mario Gallery, Panjim Goa.I turn it round ever so often and every picture brings a smile to my face.


A little something from my craft cupboard - here is the vintage coaster I made where my late night tea mug sits; my fave mini chest of draws and a lighting option I created with some miniature paintings from Rajasthan, India. That is the subject of my next blog post. Love the block print stamps...


Finally my inspiration - my travel collectibles. Since my work involves hand crafting itineraries I travel a bit and look for things that take me back to the countries I have been to. This is but a small fragment of the entire collection - I am quite the crazy collector! Norfolk Lavender, Zell am See, Prague, Istanbul.. ...

Have to plan my summer holiday now! Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */