Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Green decor

It's back to Nature, with this absolutely funky nameplate...


I picked up some of these tree bark - plates, at a store at very throwaway prices(only because we don't have too many trees left in the neighbourhood...), wrote the name, added a few ant  stickers and a few food crumbs and voila - a nameplate that is unique and green! Here's another one which we use as a  handy note holder...



Stick on a pretty flower.....











Use a clothes clip to hold those little papers and throw in a pen...How do you like these?  Leave a comment....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the clip idea.. I've got a really pretty clip.. that I use for give away bags.. I should try this.. and keep it on my desk!! wow!! thanks..

    Like your blog.. its shaping up very well... Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */