Thursday, February 4, 2016

Funky decor with fresh flowers

Like everyone else I love having flowers all over the house so when I was recently introduced to BloomNation, I was inspired to showcase a few fun fresh flower arrangements. If you haven't heard of them before, they are a flower delivery service that supports local florists through their online marketplace.

This first one is my favourite - Framed!



This amphora magnet holds just a spoonful of water, so tiny blooms on my fridge!


The Amphora runneth over!


I keep my limited hardware supplies in this old box and thought this was a good setting - our of the box!




I had fun doing this. Filled a grocery bag with water and put the flowers in. I had to take quick photos since it was all wobbly and I didn't want to put a container in.




3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts!

/*facebook button*/
/*facebook button end */